2 min read
Your checkout can be customized through a variety of different settings:
- Control the look and feel of your checkout by ensuring your brand assets and colors are set within your account settings.
- Product imagery and descriptions
- Images and copy added to products will be previewed within checkout when available.
- Payment controls
- Subscription trial lengths.
Within your Stripe accounts branding settings, you can set values for:
- Color scheme
These values will then be used within each checkout session.
There is also a live preview you can adjust within the settings, to see how your values will look.
Each product can have one or more image attached to it.
Images can be attached via the product menu, within your Stripe dashboard.
Setting product images can be done in a few steps:
- Navigate to your product page from the product menu
- Click the 3 dots to show the actions menu
- Click "Edit product"
- Click on the image upload menu
These images will then be used within both the link builder preview and the secure hosted checkout page.
Note: only the first image attached will be show for each product.
Certain payment controls, such as default trial length for subscription prices, can be set within your PriceBlocs app settings page.
Under the tab for Checkout you will see the "Subscription trials" settings.
Any value for days here will be used as the subscription trial days paramter when creating sessions for payment links which include recurring interval prices.